Wednesday 28 October 2009

The All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye

A new project to get me back up to date with the illustrator program, everyone keeps going on about how you have to be top notch so i've eased myself in gently. Most are based on a pre-existing symbol or pattern (including the all seeing eye, off the one dollar bill), subverted with my own version of an eye.
I don't actually know what i'm going to do with there images, they relate vaguely to the Felt stuff i've been doing. Ill keep you posted on what happens to them on here. They would look cool as posters or screenprinted so ill have a mess about with colorways and two/ tree color options I think...

Imperial Flag Eye

test card




1 comment:

  1. can you email me please i have a couple quick questions. covertempire@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete